Really enjoyed playing this session for Ninja Tune artist Sarathy Korwar. For more about his music and upcoming gigs go to www.sarathykorwar.com
In January 2016 my project Collocutor went into the studio to record our second album ‘The Search’. We’re very happy with the results, but now we need your help to get it finished and available to buy!
We’ve launched a crowdfund campaign on Indiegogo, where you will be able to find lots of exclusive goodies such as:
– behind-the-scenes photobook of images by the excellent Gavin Mills
– USB packed with On the Corner Records’s back catalogue
– hire a small version of the band to play in your house!
– commission an improvised musical conversation
– testpress packages
– various analogue and digital music packages
– become the album’s Executive Producer
And we’ll be adding more as the campaign progresses!
The Fontanelles will be bringing our particular brand of afrobeat-ethiofunk-dub to the Canary Wharf Jazz Festival on 16th August at 5pm.
FREE ENTRY but limited space – get there early, and see some other great music as well 🙂
If you missed Collocutor’s live gig at Dingwalls (courtesy of Gilles Peterson and Patrick Forge), here’s a little taste…
2014 was a really good year for Collocutor, I feel very fortunate! A big thank you to the following people for including our debut album ‘Instead’ in their 2014 end of year lists…